Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maybe I can start back up?

So, for the last three years I have had a blog called life of a newlywed. Well, now that we are coming up on our third anniversary next month I guess we are hardly newlyweds! I have been so busy with work, school, and Jack that I have abandoned my blogs altogether. The good news is I am about to become a stay at home mom now that school is getting out for the summer so I am going to try (key word here) to blog on this site to keep everyone updated on the big man. And I do mean big! Jack is about 20 lbs now and VERY mobile. Not only does he do the worm crawl (think: crawl, crawl, belly flop, scoot, crawl, crawl repeat), he also pulls up on anything and everything and cruises along the furniture. He also sits up very easily on his own now. He can get anywhere in about three seconds flat! We put out a basket of toys for him to play with and he is happy to play on his own for quite a while. Of course he is more interested in cords, remotes, cell phones, and mommy's earrings but he is happy nonetheless.
I hope to keep up with my blog more diligently. School gets out next week so I should have lots of time on my hands, right? Let's just see what Jack has to say about that???

1 comment:

Jen said...

Amy, I'm so glad I've found you so that I can stalk you on blogger now! :) And I mean stalk in the most loving, sweet way, of course! Ha! I love that you are a kindergarten teacher now- I think I could totally see that one coming when we were in 4th grade!! :)