Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spa Day aka Perfect Husband Day

For Christmas Chad got me a gift card for a local spa. It was a very generous gift and I planned to go for a very long time. Of course I got busy and kept putting it off. I finally decided to celebrate the end of the school year with an afternoon of pampering. I had a 30 minute massage, mini-manicure, and spa pedicure. It was wonderful! I haven't had an afternoon to myself like that in quite some time. I kept thinking - WOW I must have a nice husband to get me a gift like this.

Then I got home.


You won't believe what I came home to. A clean kitchen, freshly baked cookies, and a baby in the bathtub. No, I am not kidding. My perfect, loving, handsome husband made my wonderful spa day even better! I was so happily surprised. Let's just say that today was a good day and that my husband is pretty spectacular!

No comments: